I took the ferry over to Michigan to visit my cousins. My silly cousin Mike picked me up while I was playing with my cousin Addy's big purple ball. As you see in the pictures, I wouldn't let go of the ball. I was having too much fun. I also took my first sailing trip on Lake Michigan. It was so much fun. I loved watching my big brother jump in the lake:)
Monday, August 6, 2007
Michigan
I took the ferry over to Michigan to visit my cousins. My silly cousin Mike picked me up while I was playing with my cousin Addy's big purple ball. As you see in the pictures, I wouldn't let go of the ball. I was having too much fun. I also took my first sailing trip on Lake Michigan. It was so much fun. I loved watching my big brother jump in the lake:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment